Thursday, April 23, 2009

Daily Press Article and Video


I made the FRONT PAGE of the Daily Press how exciting is that!! The video came out online the day after the reporter came here to my place and we all got excited and a few comments on my Facebook pages stated I was now famous. That all gave me a good chuckle and we had fun with it and it was pretty cool to see the video. I then wondered when the print article was going to come out in the paper as I was not told when. So Friday morning on the 17th a friend of mine called and said Oh you MUST go buy a paper your article is in there today. Sooo I got excited and ran up to AM/PM to get me a Daily Press and wouldn't know you it as I grabbed the paper to buy I about peed my pants there I WAS FRONT and center awwwwwww I was sooo excited, seems silly to some but to me that was pretty cool and quite the honor to make Front Page!!! Once I announced the frint page to everyone on Facebook I got many more comments of how I was now famous lol tooo funny! Sooooo I am finally getting to Blog about that day and am sharing the links with you. I hope everyone enjoys!!

Article Link

Video Link

No comments:

Post a Comment