Friday, June 12, 2009

Instructor Update

Ok so I officially have my NARHA Membership, most of my books are on their way except that last one on the list that I have not gotten covered yet but hope to have taken care of soon!

Soooo things are falling into place and I am going to get started VERY soon on studying for the Instrcutors Course. Yippie and THANK YOU to everyone who helped to not only encouraged me to pursue this endeavor and those who helped to make it happen!!!!

Wooo Hoooooo!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Courtney! Looks like you are on the right path, as you say. It makes so much sense to give rescued horses a job to do, and therapeutic riding is certainly "do-able." I can't wait to read more about your progress. I hope you're already reading through the books you've purchased and will know all the answers when it's time to "go to school" ;o)

    Keep us informed--and take pictures!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete