Monday, June 1, 2009

Handicapped Riding Instructor Certification

Soooooooooooo the Blessings have come my way and I can clearly see this IS that path for me! I have the funds now in my HOT little hand to start Phase One of my Handicapped Riding Instructor Certification... WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am jumping for JOY!!!! Can you all see the HUGE smile on my face!!!! OHHHHH MYYYYY I can hardly contain myself.... whew... ok ok ok BUUUUTTTTTT I still need some help from anyone who is willing to help out.... Books that is the part that is killing me and I do not yet have the funds for so If anyone would like to help out in purchasing just one of the books I need for this journey or even if you wanted to just pay for a portion of a book that would be greatly appreciated and VERY VERY helpful!!!!! Sooo here is the list of what is needed:

NARHA Standards & Accreditation Manual (click on the link below and it is item #97005)

Instructor Education Guide (click on link below and it is item #97004)

Instructor Training Workbook & DVD (Click on link below and it is item#99060)

101 Arena Exercises (Item#42057) You might have to do a search for this item number to get it to come up on the NAHRA Site.

https://ecart.equivision.net/narha/Order.asp?cat=%2A%2ANARHAProfessionalResources&page=1

All of the above books can be purchase from the NAHRA Site and most have a discounted price for a member which i am a member.


Certified horsemanship Association Composite Horsemanship Manual (LINK BELOW)
https://www.cha-ahse.org/store/cart.php?target=product&action=view&product_id=16181&category_id=250

This also offers a 5.50 discount but I am NOT a member of this organization at this time.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me thru this thought and is still here behind me while I embark on this wonderful and exciting journey!!!! :D

1 comment: