Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Grand Opening of the Official UAWR BLOG

Woooo hooooo are we all excited. So I had a very small Blog happening on the UAWR My Space page but have decided with a bit of prompting from others to go BIGGER and BETTER for our UAWR Blog. So here it is and I have some great and exciting news to share for my first post that will come later.

My idea for this blog is mainly to share and update about the horses and whats going on but I also feel like my "direction" and Ministry here will be to INSPIRE everyone out there to spend more time with their horse, and help others around you with their needs also.... Let's "Make a Difference" one person and one horse at a time!!! Everyone and every animal has real worth and value we just need to find that and help them all to put their best foot forward!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray!! Glad to see you "took the big step" and started this blog. Looking forward to adding YOUR blog to my daily list of "Blogs To Visit."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, finally did "it" lol.... I hope you and many others add us to your daily list to read. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete