Thursday, January 29, 2009

Could not resist adding my Inspiration

OK soooooo I still had to add my injection of inpiration to the day I just could not leave you without it..... Did anyone notice that is my favorite word INSPIRATION INPIRATION but dang without it where would we be???? When we get all inspired about things we are ready to go, ready to be diligent servants and WHEW what fun that is!!!

To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...... When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better!!

The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Hmmmmm Well I certainly can and will learn something from that one..... Just today I felt as if things were being ripped out of my grasp things were sooooo close I could taste it and bammmmm within a minute all the hope I had of change was GONE.... but I have faith things WILL work out as they should it is just not going to happen in the way I had planned... isn't that funny how that works about Gods plan and Gods timing.... dang that waiting part and not knowing is what is so difficult for me. Which brings me to another one.... WOW I am on a roll tonight things are just spewing out of the fingers as I type....


Revelation 3:8
When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go, only 1 of 2 things will happen, either He'll catch you when you fall, or He'll teach you how to fly! The power of one sentence! God is going to shift things around for you today and let things work in your favor. God closes doors no man can open & God opens doors no man can close.


Have a blessed day and remember to receive a blessing, sometimes you have to be a blessing...

DO NOT forget this last sentance that is very important....Be the blessing for someone today.... which reminds me about Make a Difference Monday which everyone needs to get involved with, But I will talk more about that tomorrow. Good evening for now.... I leave you with 2 posts and really I am going to bed now before I start typing a third post.





1 comment:

  1. It's true that all things happen for a reason and we aren't always privy to that reason. Only God or some Higher Power knows why things happen the way they do.

    I also like the expression, "That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger." Sometimes things just tear you up inside but faith keeps you putting one foot in front of the other until you can see the reason.

    ReplyDelete