Sunday, February 1, 2009

Are we THAT lazy?

So I missed a few days of writing and gonna make up for it today. I was invited to the Eqine Affaire yesterday and went with a friend to enjoy the experiance. The one thing that REALLY caught my eye was a Manure Fork that is battery operated. You say hmmmm why does a manure for need batteries..??? Welllll let me tell you about it, it is call the Shake'n Fork (an I want a portion of all sale I make from this lol ) So this fork from what I can see you scoop the manure and the shaving or whatever bedding you have and push the button and it shakes the fork for you so you don't have to and it has VARIABLE speeds lol lol . The selling point is that it make manual agitation unnecessary which then results in less fatigue, cleaner stalls, and a smaller amount of manure and bedding to dispose of. Hmmmmm I don't get the small amount of manure uhhhh shouldn't you be picking up the same amount? Maybe less bedding being wasted but again if you would just shake the rake there you have that solved.... Maybe this is why america is the most obese we have ever been? You can get all of this for the low low fair price of $169.99 and I can't get anyone to help sponor a rescue horse but they can get someone to buy a maure fork.

So if you are one of the people out there who DID fork (ha ha) over your $169.99 and buy one of these wonderful battery operated forks I am sorry and I do not mean to be rude but to me that is just going way too far... just when I thought I had seen everything.

If you want to purchase or see more about the wonderful Shake'n Fork you can go to their website at http://www.shakenfork.com/ They have a You Tube video of how it works and everything. Or you can run down to the Equine Affair today and see it in person yourself at booth 847.

I say use a regular fork its good exercise and your horse will appreciate it when you climb up on his/her back for another ride.... So EVERYONE get out there and clean your stalls the old fashion way and then give your horse a big hug & kiss then saddle him up for a nice ride on a beautiful Sunday afternoon!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am thinking this product, like Stall Skins, just takes your money while promoting sloth. Hard work and horses go hand in hand. It is labor to keep the hay barn clean, the stalls clean, the horses clean.

    It's good exercise. "Rake shakin'" is good for upper arms ;o) Those of us with batwings triceps can use all the rake shakin' we can handle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahha Oh my I am rolling on the floor with laughter!!! I have never heard the expression Batwings triceps that is toooo funny!!! Yes, I agree hard work and horses go hand in hand and yes that is the point of it all.

    ReplyDelete