Sunday, February 1, 2009

Beautiful Sunday Afternoon & A GOOD Ride!

I am here to tell everyone who was here in Southern California this weekend if you missed a good ride on your horse you missed out on a wonderful day!!! It was a beautiful day today here in Phelan the The Land of Champagne Climate. So I got the opportunity to go for a very nice ride today, it was not nearly as long of a ride as I had hoped but all in all it was great and very calming..... I have a new and refreshed state of mind and in a much better mood its amazing what a bit of fresh air, good conversation, and a bit of horse hair can do for the mind.... To those of you who have been around the past week or so I am sure you are all very happy to hear that I am in a better mood now. :) Anyway, someone else told me on Saturday I needed to find my JOY again and wellllllll I am thinking I might have just done so on the back of a horse is where my JOY begins and in the Lord is where it really is!!! THANK YOU Lord for the beautiful day and for the opportunity to ride today!!


Sooo for those of you out there stressing over work, home, relationships, etc get out there and visit with your furry horse friend...for those of you who don't have one I can accomidate that too... you can adopt one or just come out and play with one of ours there are many of them that would love some one on one time with you.


So tomorrow is MAKE A DIFFERENCE MONDAY so don't forget to get out there an Bless someone... as I talked about before and it came up in life today... You must BE the blessing in order to receive a Blessing.... Sooooooo go.....be gone......go out amongst the world and BLESS someone not cause you have to, make it come from your heart and do it because your heart wants to and you know what if we all did this the world sure would be a better place....


I would LOVE to hear from all of you now and even in the future about your Blessings you showered on others and how it all worked out. So share with all of us and Inspire others to go Bless the world too. It starts with make a difference Monday and continues on to bigger and better things from there.


1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure people know when they bless someone because often it's the little gesture, the "good-but-little" deed, that makes a difference in someone's life.

    Holding the door for someone, helping carry packages, offering to take the grocery cart back to the rack so the person can be on his or her way, acknowledging a driver who lets you switch lanes in front of them or stops so you can cross the street--LITTLE things like that can make a difference in someone's life.

    Paying it forward, only without the kid dying at the end ;o)

    ReplyDelete