Saturday, February 7, 2009

Rainy Saturday Afternoon


So like woow what did we do today....???? We got busy, my very favorite new volunteer named Nikki (hope that is cool for me to tell the world about you ) she comes up here from quite a ways away lets just say Yucapia lol..... anyway she makes the drive up here now every Saturday and I think I am gonna have to start baking her cookies or something to keep her coming back cause she is the volunteer of my dreams the kinda person that I don't have to baby sit all day that is a self starter do it all, get it done kinda girl... sooooo today I am doing my own thing and I turn around and this girl had half the round pen raked and smoothed out... by hand mind YES she got out there with a rake and literally leveled the round pen.... that is IMPRESSIVE!!!!!! Then she moved on to riding horses and can I tell you she got 3 horses ridden today that too in just WONDERFUL!!!! So my entry for today is just simply THANK YOU Nikki and I am so Blessed to have you here to help out and really do hope you continue to come back... and hey if that required me really baking cookie just let me know I am on it!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE being there! I'd be there everyday if I weren't so far away! (Plus that whole school thing.) No worries about mentioning me! I'm happy to be a part of UAWR!

    ReplyDelete