Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tons of Misc.

OK sooo it has been way too many days since I have updated all of you.... I have been having entirely too much fun with the Mustang and she has been taking alot of my time as you can imagine.

First, I am doing a yard sale this weekend and NEEEEEEEEEEEEED some volunteers to help set up everything oh around 7am would be a great time for that. I will also need some people to help pack everything up and put it away around 3pm also. If anyone wants to help out please email me at courtney@uawr.com or call me at 951-318-2275. THANK YOU!!!

Next, several people have asked about the colicing mare and she is doing WONDERFUL, thank you all for your prayers and support for her!!!! My finger is doing great too it has not fallen off it is still a bit sore but still in tact lol.

Mustang mare I have decided is for sure pregnant I can see that baby moving around in there so we will take things slow and easy well not like I wasn't anyway but its all good she is coming around so well and even walks towards me when i come out to see her. Love this girl what a sweetheart she is!!!

My verse of the day:
"Give and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full-pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back." Luke 6:38

Please do not mistake the GIVE part as needing to be monatary giving give your heart, give your time, a helping hand, or whatever you have to give it does not need to be money. Hmmmm that one sure made me ponder more... I truly have always been about give and you shall receive.....kinda goes with my Make a Difference Monday.

Enjoy and have a GOOD Friday tomorrow and I will be sure to write again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment