Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Random Thoughts and Comments

Sooo I am getting excited about Friday which is when we go to pick up my Extreme Mustang Challange horse.... I am nervous and excited all at once....awwwwwwwwwwwww

So I also wanted to say that big beautiful white horse Nikki was riding in my last post IS AVAILABLE for adoption if anyone is interested he is a 15 year old TB Gelding who does Dressage and he is a sweety and needs a great home to call his own.

I will add photos of my Mustang once he/she gets home weeeeeeeeeeeee yippie I am excited..... lol ok that is about it for today not much going on as I have mainly been dealing with a colicing horse for the past 2 days and that has been taking up most of my time.

2 comments:

  1. Just want to let people know that he was a GREAT ride!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope, with today's snow, that you got to the place, made your choice, and then came home before the weather hit. I'm amazed that one minute it was dark and cloudy (with snow) and then sunny and clear to the west). If you hate the weather up here, wait 10 minutes.

    Am looking forward to your adventures with the Mustang AND to hearing about the therapeutic riding school plans you have going as well. And the TB is darling. Bet he would love a job.

    ReplyDelete