Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm so excited!!!!

I am sooooo happy my computer is co-operating this evening cause I have exciting news to share!!!!!

First I have to say gotta love that dial up internet connection between that and my computer I have not had access to much these days..... but tonight things are behaving themselves Yippie!!!

Sooooo We have a baby today!!!!! VERY exciting!!!!! I was not here when the blessed event happened I was off hosting a yard sale to help all the wonderful UAWR horses and when I got home I had some people coming to look at horses and as we walked into the back yard I looked over in that direction and saw something laying on the ground and got excited and started say we have a baby, she had her baby, oh my goodness.... an everyone kinda looked at me like I had lost my mind.... then they too saw the baby and got excited.


Mom and Baby seem to be doing well. Baby is up, trotting around, nursing, and doing good! Mom was quite nervous and upset with all the people here so I was not able to play with the baby yet but during the daylight tomorrow I will play with mom and see how it goes with her trusting me to play with baby too.
I am not sure at this time if its a colt (boy) or filly (girl) but pretty sure It's a girl from what I can tell. I will have to update all of you on that part.

Sooo exciting news today....makes it even more heart breaking to have to give them both up at the end of this competition though....but having a new baby is always fun and always a good thing!!!

Stay tuned for more pictures and better ones too.

No comments:

Post a Comment