Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Faith Like Potatoes

So I actually took time away from my day this morning and stopped moving for about 2 hours and watched a movie.... I can not tell you how long it has been since I did that... Anyway I watched Fireproof which was an EXCELLENT movie and I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone out there. This is a MUST own kinda movie so you can watch it over and over and over again... lol

"Hang on During the Hard times!"

So then you ask so why is the title Faith like Potatoes... well that is because there was a really cool preview of a movie called Faith like Potatoes which is based upon a true story. Its about a man who basically was loosing or lost everything and decided to put his faith in God and he became a true inspiration to all.

So the blurbs that caught be from the movie trailer are:

The seed for a Great miracle lies not in difficulty, but impossibility.

Where there is Love there is HOPE!
Where there is Trust there is PEACE!
and Where there is Faith there is GROWTH!

Good stuff I think.......

So now I am gonna have to take another 2 hours of "me" time and go rent Faith Like Potatoes to watch lol.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very proud of you for taking 2 hours of you time!! :)

    ReplyDelete