Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Wizard of Oz

Sooo I know you all look at that topic and say HUH???? What's up with that.... So I got all inspiring, fuzzy, and warm yesterday soooo today I felt like a complaint.lol What's up with the wind up here in the High Desert this year? Did I forget and we always get this much and this heavy of winds or is this unusual for us? So as I have posted on my Facebook ... Dorothy I don't think we are in Kansas anymore.... or actually KIDS we're not in Phelan anymore we seem to have blown to Apple Valley I think hummmm.

So today I made a personal appearance at the Sun Country Horsemans Assoc show. They are a horse show club located up here in the high desert and they have decided as a club to take on UAWR as a "project" and try to raise funds for the horses. It was a great day for a horse show and sure wish I had taken a couple of our "kids" with me to show. However, I will keep you all up to date one or two of the UAWR horses just might make their show ring debut next month we will have to see how that goes. Anyway, cool people, neat show, everyone should go and have a good time.

Well the wind is blowing, the chimes are ringing, and I am ready for bed...... off I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment