Friday, May 8, 2009

I am Sad.... Kinda....Mustang Challange comin up soon!

So as the time comes closer for the Extreme Mustang Trail Challenge I am starting to realize how truly bummed I am about not being able to compete. I thought it would not be that big a deal but I am getting emails each day about the updates and all the fun the trainers are gonna have and weeelllll I am bummed.

They are having a baby shower for the moms and baby's who do compete and are auctioned off. That sounds like so much fun awwwwwww ...sigh.... oh well I guess we will have to do our own baby shower here.. lol I am really hoping to find someone I know to adopt mom and baby so they can stay close as they are both very close to my heart and that mare is gonna make someone a really nice horse. Baby is getting HUGE and she too is gonna be a dream to own for someone.

That is my kinda gloomy update on the Mustangs... Oh an I forget to metion they have names now lol

Mom is Kalei which is Hawaiian and means "The Beloved" / Wreath of Flowers and Baby is Leilani which means Heavenly Flower

HOWEVER, if someone adopted them reality is those name may change and I will be sure to update everyone on what happened with mom and baby in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment