Friday, May 8, 2009

Paying it Forward

Soooo I am here to ask all of you for help with a "mission" of mine. I have been for several months "felt" like there is a family out there who has a child who is really in need of an outlet or just something to make them feel special. I kept thinking that person would cross my path and viola there you go..... but that has not happened and I can no longer sit back and wait..... So I am putting the word out and going to FIND that family.....I would like to find some really deserving child maybe from a low income family that would like to come out and ride horses. I want to do a casual lesson type setting but more about having a good time with horses... ride around the arena, eventually a trail ride or two... no "real" plan for what happens other then to bless a child in need.
Can anyone help...does anyone know of a family who spending time with horses could make a difference for them?

1 comment:

  1. I'll keep my ears open. I'm sure the perfect situation will reveal itself soon. You have so much to give it's heartwarming and humbling at the same time. You are an inspiration to me DAILY whether you realize it or not. And, of course, I am FOREVER grateful for your help, especially with things like that seller this week...!

    ReplyDelete